1. Proto-Barbarism is the next and only logical artistic and literary paradigm following Postmodernism.
2. Proto-Barbarism means the death of entertainment and amusement in the Arts. No more Panis et circensis: Get ready for the Vandals!
3. Proto-Barbarism is the essential rescue and revival of all archaisms and archetypes.
4. Proto-Barbarism incorporates the aesthetic and poetic forms and styles of ancient as well as contemporary non-European peoples; especially the urban underclass.
5. Proto-Barbarism means the death of good and bad taste, and the resurrection of VALUE.
6. Proto-Barbarism is the return to Magick incantation and to the invocation of the dæmon of poiesis.
7. In Proto-Barbarist poetry, we seek the revolutionary overthrow of prose, proper syntax and grammatical rules.
8. All of the English lexicon is fair game in Proto-Barbarist poetry, from Olde English to yesterday’s text-messaging neologisms.
9. Proto-Barbarism is also the transcendence of Euro-centrism in the Fine Arts. This means the complete overthrow of Classicism, Romanticism, Realism, Expressionism, Surrealism, and most of all, of triumphal Postmodernism.
10. Proto-Barbarism transcends all other forms of Euro-centrism. This means the overthrow of all forms of “political correctness” whether of the Left or of the Right.
11. Proto-Barbarism is neither DADA, nor not DADA.
12. Proto-Barbarism is neither about YOU, nor not about YOU.
13. Proto-Barbarism is the confusion of tongues after the Fall of the Tower(s).
14. Long Live Proto-Barbarism!