Deep Cove Big Band, is a community band
1995 has been keeping the sounds and traditions of big band jazz alive
in the North Shore of British Columbia's Vancouver area.
the direction of Mark D'Angelo, the band practices regularly and
performs at dances, concerts, festivals, seniors centres and homes and
Band members wanting more
about upcoming gigs should log into Muzodo.
- July 25, 7.30 pm - rehearsal - St Agnes, 530 12th St E, North Vancouver - map
- July 30, 7 pm - Burnaby Summer Concert Civic
- August 20, time TBA - Ladner Quily Walk & Car Show
- August 27, time TBA - Deep Cove Daze, Panorama Park, Deep Cove
- September 7, 6.30 pm - Chelsea House, 1968 East 19th Avenue, Vancouver
- September 9, 1.15-2 pm - Parkgate Community Centre, North Vancouver
- October 14, TBD - West Coast Big Band Festival, Northwood United Church, Surrey
- 17 October, 6.30 - Churchill House, 150 WEST 29TH
STREET, NORTH VANCOUVER
band rehearses most Tuesday evenings (September-June) from
7:30-9:30 at North Vancouver's Sutherland Secondary School - 1860 Sutherland Avenue. Drop by and pay us
a visit - we are always looking for new members and subs!