Deep Cove Big Band, is a community band
1995 has been keeping the sounds and traditions of big band jazz alive
in the North Shore of British Columbia's Vancouver area.
the direction of Mark D'Angelo, the band practices regularly and
performs at dances, concerts, festivals, seniors centres and homes and
Band members wanting more
about upcoming gigs should log into Muzodo.
- November 21 7-8 pm - Cedar Springs, 3633 Mt Seymour Pkwy, North Vancouver
- December 12 7-8 pm - Westerleigh Retirement Home, 725 22 Street, West Vancouver
- December 31 7-8 pm - New Years Eve at Amica, 659 Clyde Ave, West Vancouver
- March 18, 7-8 pm - Churchill House, 150 West 29th Street, North Vancouver
- September 25, 7-8 pm - Churchill House, 150 West 29th Street, North Vancouver
band rehearses most Tuesday evenings (September-June) from
7:30-9:30 at North Vancouver's Sutherland Secondary School - 1860 Sutherland Avenue. Drop by and pay us
a visit - we are always looking for new members and subs!