Deep Cove Big Band, is a community band
1995 has been keeping the sounds and traditions of big band jazz alive
in the North Shore of British Columbia's Vancouver area.
the direction of Mark D'Angelo, the band practices regularly and
performs at dances, concerts, festivals, seniors centres and homes and
Band members wanting more
about upcoming gigs should log into Muzodo.
- April 17, 7.00-8.00 pm - Sienna Rideau/Amica Burnaby, 1850 Rosser Avenue, Burnaby
- May 1, 7 pm - Hollyburn House, 2095 Marine Dr., West Vancouver
- May 6, noon-3 pm - Burnaby Rhodo Fest, Shadbolt Centre for the Arts, Burnaby
- June 12, 7 pm - Westerleigh Retirement Residence, 725 22nd Street, West Vancouver
- June 17, 12.30 pm - North Shore Band Festival, Shipbuilders' Square - tentative
- June 19, 7-8 pm - Chelsea Manor, 1868 E 19th, Vancouver (Trout Lake)
- September 25, 7-8 pm - Churchill House, 150 West 29th
Street, North Vancouver
- November 6, 7 pm - Westerleigh Retirement Residence, 725 22nd Street, West Vancouver
- Dec 31, 7 pm - Amica, 659 Clyde Ave, West Vancouver
band rehearses most Tuesday evenings (September-June) from
7:30-9:30 at North Vancouver's Sutherland Secondary School - 1860 Sutherland Avenue. Drop by and pay us
a visit - we are always looking for new members and subs!